Race for the Senate 2016: Five things to look for on Election Day. Brookings Institution. Molly E Reynolds· November 4, 2016
With just four days to go before Election Day, the battle for control of the U.S. Senate remains heated. Over the past two weeks, FixGov has offered analysis of ten key Senate races. Here are five major takeaways from the Race for the Senate 2016:
• How much ticket splitting will we see?
• What challenges do candidates face when running for Senate in a presidential swing state?
• Will women voters be pivotal in electing more women to the Senate?
• Will outside money flowing into Senate races make a difference?
• Do states’ choices about how to run their elections have consequences?
[Note: contains copyrighted material].
[HTML format, various paging].