About this Blog
This blog is maintained by the Information Resource Center (IRC) of the Embassy of the United States of America in Bulgaria. It presents annotated lists of U.S. government documents, congressional hearings and think tank reports, selected by the IRC team, on foreign policy and defense, political and social issues, economy, environment and global issues. We hope you enjoy reading it!
The IRC aims to serve those who need research, reference and documentation services on U.S. foreign and domestic policies. To learn more about the IRC, please visit our page.
Additionally, the public is welcome to send us reference questions by e-mail (NOT for Consular Services, Visas, or U.S. Citizen Services), at Sofia_IRC@state.gov.
This blog is not a forum for debate. For the official blog of the U.S. Department of State, please visit blogs.state.gov.
This blog provides external links solely for our readers’ information and convenience. When readers select a link to an external website, they are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external website.
The U.S. Embassy Sofia and the U.S. State Department:
- Do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- Do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites or the views they express or the products/services they offer
- Cannot and do not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- Are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- Do not guarantee that external websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Information Quality Guidelines
Every effort is made to provide accurate and timely information. Please read the State Department’s guidelines pursuant to the Data Quality Information Act before submitting inquiries under this Act.